Sunday, April 5, 2009

Erin's Graduation


So, it's be a LONG time since my last post...I'll do my best to catch you up on the last 8 months. In December I finally graduated!!! I got a Bachelor's of Instrumental Music Education. It was bitter-sweet day (but mostly sweet because I was SO over ULM). I was especially sad that my really great, hillarious, beautiful friend, Kimberlie, was moving back to Seattle, WA (her hubby's in the Coast Guard). She moved back to Monroe to do her student teaching and we became so very close during those four months...I couldn't have done it without her support, humor, and tenacity! So, since we wouldn't see each other before she left town, we decided to do a joint graduation party at Genusa's Italian Restaurant! It was SO fun and beautiful and DELICIOUS! We invited our families (hers traveling here from New Orleans) and a couple of our closet friends. My sister made the most scrum-trulescent cake EVER! It was just a great time of celebration, loved ones, and food! The party was so perfect, I wouldn't have changed one thing about it.

No comments: